This page contains complete information on how to remove PSJoy Server for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PSJoy Server from your computerFlorian Grill
. More information on Florian Grill can be seen here
. You can see more info about PSJoy Server at https://grill2010.github.io/
. Usually the PSJoy Server application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSJoy Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PSJoy Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSJoy Server\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PSJoy Server's main file takes about 1.02 MB (1067760 bytes) and is named PSJoyServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PSJoy Server. They occupy about 3.81 MB (3995279
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- PSJoyOpenH264Downloader.exe (1.12 MB)
- PSJoyServer.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (314.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (340.51 KB)
The current page applies to PSJoy Server version 1.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other PSJoy Server versions:
PSJoy Server is a program by Florian Grill. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase PSJoy Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PSJoy Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PSJoy Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSJoy Server". If it is installed on your PC the PSJoy Server program will be found very quickly. When you select PSJoy Server in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PSJoy Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSJoy Server:
- The web site of the application is: https://grill2010.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSJoy Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PSJoy Server.
8. After uninstalling PSJoy Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSJoy Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSJoy Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PSJoy Server by Florian Grill from your PC, nor are we saying that PSJoy Server by Florian Grill is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PSJoy Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 10:55:42.637