PSF Manual Patch
PSF Manual Patch is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PSF Manual Patch from your systemDF Interactive
. You can find out more on DF Interactive or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.DFInteractive.com
to get more information about PSF Manual Patch on DF Interactive's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DFIGames\Dragonfly\Special Force PH directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called dfpatcher.exe and it has a size of 456.00 KB (466944 bytes).
PSF Manual Patch contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.29 MB (8694888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dflauncher.exe (1.34 MB)
- dfpatcher.exe (456.00 KB)
- specialforce.exe (4.92 MB)
- AhnRpt.exe (1.08 MB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (110.69 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.34 KB)
- autoup.exe (250.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08.02
of PSF Manual Patch. For more PSF Manual Patch versions please click below:
PSF Manual Patch is an application released by DF Interactive. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall PSF Manual Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PSF Manual Patch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PSF Manual Patch or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSF Manual Patch". The PSF Manual Patch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PSF Manual Patch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PSF Manual Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PSF Manual Patch.
8. After removing PSF Manual Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PSF Manual Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSF Manual Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSF Manual Patch by DF Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that PSF Manual Patch by DF Interactive is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSF Manual Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:17:17.057