PSF Manual HS Installer
A way to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer from your PC
PSF Manual HS Installer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by DFIGames
. Take a look here
where you can read more on DFIGames. You can see more info related to PSF Manual HS Installer at http://sf.dfigames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DFIGames\Dragonfly\Special Force PH folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 110.69 KB (113344 bytes) on disk and is named HsLogMgr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PSF Manual HS Installer. They occupy 8.29 MB (8694888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dflauncher.exe (1.34 MB)
- dfpatcher.exe (456.00 KB)
- specialforce.exe (4.92 MB)
- AhnRpt.exe (1.08 MB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (110.69 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.34 KB)
- autoup.exe (250.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06.04
of PSF Manual HS Installer. Click on the links below for other PSF Manual HS Installer versions:
How to delete PSF Manual HS Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PSF Manual HS Installer is a program released by the software company DFIGames. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase PSF Manual HS Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSF Manual HS Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSF Manual HS Installer". If it exists on your system the PSF Manual HS Installer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PSF Manual HS Installer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PSF Manual HS Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer.
8. After removing PSF Manual HS Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PSF Manual HS Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSF Manual HS Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer by DFIGames from your PC, nor are we saying that PSF Manual HS Installer by DFIGames is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:17:17.047