PSF Manual HS Installer
PSF Manual HS Installer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer from your PCDFIGames
. Take a look here
where you can read more on DFIGames. You can see more info related to PSF Manual HS Installer at http://sf.dfigames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DFIGames\Dragonfly\Special Force PH folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 110.69 KB (113344 bytes) on disk and is named HsLogMgr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PSF Manual HS Installer. They occupy 8.29 MB (8694888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dflauncher.exe (1.34 MB)
- dfpatcher.exe (456.00 KB)
- specialforce.exe (4.92 MB)
- AhnRpt.exe (1.08 MB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (110.69 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.34 KB)
- autoup.exe (250.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06.04
of PSF Manual HS Installer. Click on the links below for other PSF Manual HS Installer versions:
PSF Manual HS Installer is a program released by the software company DFIGames. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase PSF Manual HS Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PSF Manual HS Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSF Manual HS Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSF Manual HS Installer". If it is installed on your PC the PSF Manual HS Installer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PSF Manual HS Installer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PSF Manual HS Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer.
8. After removing PSF Manual HS Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PSF Manual HS Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSF Manual HS Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer by DFIGames from your PC, nor are we saying that PSF Manual HS Installer by DFIGames is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSF Manual HS Installer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:17:17.047