PSD Repair Tool v.1.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 from your PCZRT Labs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ZRT Labs. More details about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 can be seen at http://www.fileinternals.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PSD Repair Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). PSD Repair Tool v.1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PSD Repair Tool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RepairPSD.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2009600 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PSD Repair Tool v.1.2. They take an average of 2.57 MB (2693913
bytes) on disk.
- RepairPSD.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This data is about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 version 1.2
PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 is an application offered by ZRT Labs. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSD Repair Tool v.1.2". If it exists on your system the PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSD Repair Tool v.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PSD Repair Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2.
8. After removing PSD Repair Tool v.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 by ZRT Labs from your PC, we are not saying that PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 by ZRT Labs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-02 09:08:24.383