PSD Repair Tool v.1.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 from your PCZRT Labs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ZRT Labs. More details about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 can be seen at http://www.fileinternals.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSD Repair Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). PSD Repair Tool v.1.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PSD Repair Tool\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled RepairPSD.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2009600 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PSD Repair Tool v.1.2. They take an average of 2.57 MB (2693913
bytes) on disk.
- RepairPSD.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This data is about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 version 1.2
PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 is an application offered by ZRT Labs. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSD Repair Tool v.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PSD Repair Tool v.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSD Repair Tool v.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PSD Repair Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2.
8. After removing PSD Repair Tool v.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 by ZRT Labs from your PC, we are not saying that PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 by ZRT Labs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSD Repair Tool v.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 08:19:11.833