You can find below details on how to remove PS Software for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PS Software from your systemD-Link Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on D-Link Corp.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). PS Software's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. PsLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 413.26 KB (423176 bytes) on disk.
PS Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 945.52 KB (968208
bytes) on disk.
- devcon64.exe (91.00 KB)
- InstDrv.exe (20.00 KB)
- PsLink.exe (413.26 KB)
- psw.exe (421.26 KB)
The current page applies to PS Software version 1.30.000
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PS Software.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PS Software:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PS Software:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\BusRMUSB.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\devcon64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\instdrv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\InstDrv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\PsLink.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\psw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\remoteusb.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\RemoteUSB.inf
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files (x86)\PS Software\PsLink.exe
PS Software is an application offered by the software company D-Link Corp.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PS Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PS Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PS Software or simply click the Search field and type in "PS Software". If it is installed on your PC the PS Software program will be found automatically. When you click PS Software in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PS Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PS Software.
8. After removing PS Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PS Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PS Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PS Software by D-Link Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PS Software by D-Link Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PS Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:24:30.667