This info is about PRuler 1.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PRuler 1.2 from your computerMark Huckvale, University College London
. More information on Mark Huckvale, University College London can be found here
. Please follow http://www.regularenglish.com/
if you want to read more on PRuler 1.2 on Mark Huckvale, University College London's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PRuler directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PRuler 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PRuler\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk and is titled pruler.exe.
PRuler 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 138.97 KB (142308
bytes) on disk.
- pruler.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
The current page applies to PRuler 1.2 version 1.2
PRuler 1.2 is a program marketed by Mark Huckvale, University College London. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove PRuler 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PRuler 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PRuler 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PRuler 1.2". The PRuler 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PRuler 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PRuler 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PRuler 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.regularenglish.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PRuler\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PRuler 1.2.
8. After uninstalling PRuler 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PRuler 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PRuler 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PRuler 1.2 by Mark Huckvale, University College London from your PC, nor are we saying that PRuler 1.2 by Mark Huckvale, University College London is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PRuler 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:10:24.347