PRO FILE Windows Client TEST
You can find on this page details on how to remove PRO FILE Windows Client TEST for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PRO FILE Windows Client TEST from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PRO FILE Windows Client TEST by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are contained in PRO FILE Windows Client TEST. They occupy 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
This web page is about PRO FILE Windows Client TEST version 1.0
PRO FILE Windows Client TEST is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase PRO FILE Windows Client TEST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PRO FILE Windows Client TEST from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PRO FILE Windows Client TEST or simply activate the Search field and type in "PRO FILE Windows Client TEST". The PRO FILE Windows Client TEST application will be found automatically. When you click PRO FILE Windows Client TEST in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PRO FILE Windows Client TEST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PRO FILE Windows Client TEST.
8. After uninstalling PRO FILE Windows Client TEST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PRO FILE Windows Client TEST that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PRO FILE Windows Client TEST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PRO FILE Windows Client TEST by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that PRO FILE Windows Client TEST by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PRO FILE Windows Client TEST supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:56:02.593