PRM TOOLS version 1.4
This page is about PRM TOOLS version 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PRM TOOLS version 1.4 from your systemKota Pariaman
. Open here
where you can read more on Kota Pariaman. Usually the PRM TOOLS version 1.4 program is found in the C:\Program Files\PRM TOOLS YCS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove PRM TOOLS version 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PRM TOOLS YCS\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named PRMTOOLS.exe and occupies 668.50 KB (684544 bytes).
The executables below are part of PRM TOOLS version 1.4. They occupy an average of 25.96 MB (27218593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cfp.exe (13.50 MB)
- javaloader.exe (286.00 KB)
- PRMTOOLS.exe (668.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (879.66 KB)
- cr.exe (4.72 MB)
- PRMTOOLS.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about PRM TOOLS version 1.4 version 1.4
PRM TOOLS version 1.4 is a program by the software company Kota Pariaman. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase PRM TOOLS version 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PRM TOOLS version 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PRM TOOLS version 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PRM TOOLS version 1.4". If it exists on your system the PRM TOOLS version 1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PRM TOOLS version 1.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PRM TOOLS version 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PRM TOOLS version 1.4.
8. After uninstalling PRM TOOLS version 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PRM TOOLS version 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PRM TOOLS version 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PRM TOOLS version 1.4 by Kota Pariaman from your PC, nor are we saying that PRM TOOLS version 1.4 by Kota Pariaman is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PRM TOOLS version 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 09:34:58.987