This page contains complete information on how to remove PRISMA Catalogue for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PRISMA Catalogue from your systemPRISMA
. More info about PRISMA can be read here
. You can see more info related to PRISMA Catalogue at http://www.performanceinlighting.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\PRISMA folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\PRISMA\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PRISMA Catalogue. PRISMA Catalogue's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1167872 bytes) and is called PrismaCatalogue.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PRISMA Catalogue. They occupy about 2.48 MB (2604032
bytes) on disk.
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.50 KB)
- PrismaCatalogue.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PRISMA Catalogue.
PRISMA Catalogue is an application marketed by the software company PRISMA. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove PRISMA Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PRISMA Catalogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PRISMA Catalogue or simply activate the Search field and type in "PRISMA Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the PRISMA Catalogue application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PRISMA Catalogue in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PRISMA Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PRISMA Catalogue:
- The software company is: http://www.performanceinlighting.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\PRISMA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PRISMA Catalogue.
8. After removing PRISMA Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PRISMA Catalogue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PRISMA Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PRISMA Catalogue by PRISMA from your computer, nor are we saying that PRISMA Catalogue by PRISMA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PRISMA Catalogue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 16:40:42.467