This web page contains complete information on how to remove PRGR 2010.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PRGR 2010.1 from your systemEuro Business Partner
. You can find out more on Euro Business Partner or check for application updates here
. PRGR 2010.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\EBP - PRGR folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\EBP - PRGR\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PRGR 2010.1. PRGR 2010.1's primary file takes around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) and is called PRGR.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in PRGR 2010.1. They take 921.02 KB (943121
bytes) on disk.
- PRGR.EXE (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
The current web page applies to PRGR 2010.1 version 2010.1
PRGR 2010.1 is an application offered by the software company Euro Business Partner. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove PRGR 2010.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PRGR 2010.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PRGR 2010.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "PRGR 2010.1". The PRGR 2010.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click PRGR 2010.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PRGR 2010.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PRGR 2010.1.
8. After uninstalling PRGR 2010.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PRGR 2010.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PRGR 2010.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PRGR 2010.1 by Euro Business Partner from your PC, nor are we saying that PRGR 2010.1 by Euro Business Partner is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PRGR 2010.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 12:43:00.707