This web page contains complete information on how to remove PRGR 2010.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PRGR 2010.1 from your systemEuro Business Partner
. You can find out more on Euro Business Partner or check for application updates here
. PRGR 2010.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\EBP - PRGR folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\EBP - PRGR\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PRGR 2010.1. PRGR 2010.1's primary file takes around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) and is called PRGR.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in PRGR 2010.1. They take 921.02 KB (943121
bytes) on disk.
- PRGR.EXE (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
The current web page applies to PRGR 2010.1 version 2010.1
PRGR 2010.1 is an application offered by the software company Euro Business Partner. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove PRGR 2010.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PRGR 2010.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PRGR 2010.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PRGR 2010.1". If it exists on your system the PRGR 2010.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PRGR 2010.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PRGR 2010.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PRGR 2010.1.
8. After uninstalling PRGR 2010.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PRGR 2010.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PRGR 2010.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PRGR 2010.1 by Euro Business Partner from your PC, nor are we saying that PRGR 2010.1 by Euro Business Partner is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PRGR 2010.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 12:43:00.707