This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 from your systemEuro Business Partner
. Check out here
where you can read more on Euro Business Partner. PRGR 2008.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EBP - PRGR folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PRGR 2008.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EBP - PRGR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PRGR.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
PRGR 2008.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 901.01 KB (922631
bytes) on disk:
- PRGR.EXE (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (661.01 KB)
This page is about PRGR 2008.2 version 2008.2
PRGR 2008.2 is an application marketed by the software company Euro Business Partner. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PRGR 2008.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PRGR 2008.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PRGR 2008.2". The PRGR 2008.2 app will be found automatically. When you select PRGR 2008.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PRGR 2008.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PRGR 2008.2.
8. After removing PRGR 2008.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PRGR 2008.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PRGR 2008.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 by Euro Business Partner from your PC, we are not saying that PRGR 2008.2 by Euro Business Partner is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 20:19:19.187