This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 from your systemEuro Business Partner
. Check out here
where you can read more on Euro Business Partner. PRGR 2008.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EBP - PRGR folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PRGR 2008.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EBP - PRGR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PRGR.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
PRGR 2008.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 901.01 KB (922631
bytes) on disk:
- PRGR.EXE (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (661.01 KB)
This page is about PRGR 2008.2 version 2008.2
PRGR 2008.2 is an application marketed by the software company Euro Business Partner. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PRGR 2008.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PRGR 2008.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PRGR 2008.2". If it exists on your system the PRGR 2008.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PRGR 2008.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PRGR 2008.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PRGR 2008.2.
8. After removing PRGR 2008.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PRGR 2008.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PRGR 2008.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 by Euro Business Partner from your PC, we are not saying that PRGR 2008.2 by Euro Business Partner is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PRGR 2008.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 20:19:19.187