PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL
PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL from your PCPQStat Software
. You can find out more on PQStat Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pqstat.pl
if you want to read more on PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL on PQStat Software's website. Usually the PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL program is found in the C:\Program Files\PQStat TRIAL directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PQStat TRIAL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL. PQStat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 16.46 MB (17259848 bytes) on disk.
PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.34 MB (23424520
bytes) on disk.
- PQkl.exe (304.30 KB)
- PQStat.exe (16.46 MB)
- PQud.exe (2.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WOW64Bridge.exe (2.08 MB)
This info is about PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL version 126.96.36.1992
PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL is an application by the software company PQStat Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL or simply activate the Search field and type in "PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL". If it exists on your system the PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL program will be found very quickly. After you select PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL:
- The software company is: http://www.pqstat.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PQStat TRIAL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL.
8. After uninstalling PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL by PQStat Software from your PC, we are not saying that PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL by PQStat Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PQStat 1.8.0 TRIAL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:06:48.870