PProg is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PProg from your PCBolid
. More information on Bolid can be found here
. Please follow http://www.bolid.ru
if you want to read more on PProg on Bolid's page. PProg is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bolid\PProg folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove PProg by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bolid\PProg\UnInstall\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.14 MB (3292928 bytes) on disk and is titled PProg.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PProg. They take 7.07 MB (7410580
bytes) on disk.
- PProg.exe (3.14 MB)
- Settings.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (706.43 KB)
PProg is a program released by the software company Bolid. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PProg is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PProg with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PProg or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PProg". If it is installed on your PC the PProg app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PProg in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PProg, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PProg:
- The software company is: http://www.bolid.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bolid\PProg\UnInstall\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PProg.
8. After removing PProg, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PProg which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PProg using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PProg by Bolid from your computer, nor are we saying that PProg by Bolid is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PProg supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:47:57.060