You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PPTV V3.6.1.0024 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PPTV V3.6.1.0024 from your computerPPLive Corporation
. Open here
for more information on PPLive Corporation. More details about the software PPTV V3.6.1.0024 can be found at http://www.pptv.com/
. PPTV V3.6.1.0024 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PPTV V3.6.1.0024 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe. PPLive_startup.exe is the PPTV V3.6.1.0024's main executable file and it takes circa 182.84 KB (187232 bytes) on disk.
PPTV V3.6.1.0024 contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.12 MB (30532884
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PPLive_startup.exe (182.84 KB)
- uninst.exe (567.56 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (156.34 KB)
- hwcheck.exe (81.84 KB)
- ppliverepair.exe (27.75 MB)
- PPLiveU.exe (182.84 KB)
- RepairSetup.exe (45.37 KB)
The current page applies to PPTV V3.6.1.0024 version 3.6.1
PPTV V3.6.1.0024 is a program offered by the software company PPLive Corporation. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase PPTV V3.6.1.0024 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PPTV V3.6.1.0024 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PPTV V3.6.1.0024 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PPTV V3.6.1.0024". If it is installed on your PC the PPTV V3.6.1.0024 program will be found automatically. When you click PPTV V3.6.1.0024 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PPTV V3.6.1.0024, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPTV V3.6.1.0024:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pptv.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PPTV V3.6.1.0024.
8. After uninstalling PPTV V3.6.1.0024, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PPTV V3.6.1.0024 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PPTV V3.6.1.0024 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PPTV V3.6.1.0024 by PPLive Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PPTV V3.6.1.0024 by PPLive Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PPTV V3.6.1.0024 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-04 13:16:59.437