PPTV V2.7.2.0013 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PPTV V2.7.2.0013 from your computerPPLive Corporation
. You can find out more on PPLive Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on PPTV V2.7.2.0013 at http://www.pptv.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PPLive\PPTV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PPTV V2.7.2.0013 is C:\Program Files\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled PPLiveU.exe and it has a size of 185.43 KB (189880 bytes).
PPTV V2.7.2.0013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 948.73 KB (971496
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (193.45 KB)
- IconBubble.exe (141.37 KB)
- PPLiveU.exe (185.43 KB)
- uninst.exe (243.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.2
of PPTV V2.7.2.0013.
PPTV V2.7.2.0013 is an application released by the software company PPLive Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PPTV V2.7.2.0013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PPTV V2.7.2.0013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PPTV V2.7.2.0013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PPTV V2.7.2.0013". If it is installed on your PC the PPTV V2.7.2.0013 app will be found very quickly. When you select PPTV V2.7.2.0013 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PPTV V2.7.2.0013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPTV V2.7.2.0013:
- The publisher is: http://www.pptv.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PPTV V2.7.2.0013.
8. After removing PPTV V2.7.2.0013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PPTV V2.7.2.0013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PPTV V2.7.2.0013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PPTV V2.7.2.0013 by PPLive Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that PPTV V2.7.2.0013 by PPLive Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PPTV V2.7.2.0013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:41:44.233