PPT to eCard
PPT to eCard is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PPT to eCard from your systemWondershare Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Wondershare Software. Click on http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-ecard.html
to get more information about PPT to eCard on Wondershare Software's website. Usually the PPT to eCard program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\PPT to eCard directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PPT to eCard is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\PPT to eCard\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PPT to eCard's primary file takes around 911.50 KB (933376 bytes) and is named PPT2eCard.exe.
The executable files below are part of PPT to eCard. They occupy an average of 2.41 MB (2527085
bytes) on disk.
- PPT2eCard.exe (911.50 KB)
- Screen.exe (867.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.36 KB)
PPT to eCard is an application released by the software company Wondershare Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PPT to eCard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PPT to eCard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PPT to eCard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PPT to eCard". If it exists on your system the PPT to eCard application will be found very quickly. When you select PPT to eCard in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PPT to eCard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PPT to eCard:
- The publisher is: http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-ecard.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\PPT to eCard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PPT to eCard.
8. After removing PPT to eCard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PPT to eCard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PPT to eCard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PPT to eCard by Wondershare Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PPT to eCard by Wondershare Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PPT to eCard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:03:51.097