PPStream V126.96.36.1992 Final
PPStream V188.8.131.522 Final is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PPStream V184.108.40.2062 Final from your computerPPStream, Inc.
. You can find out more on PPStream, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app PPStream V220.127.116.112 Final can be found at http://www.PPS.tv/
. PPStream V18.104.22.1682 Final is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream folder, regulated by the user's decision. PPStream V22.214.171.1242 Final's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. PPStream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.99 MB (6278008 bytes) on disk.
PPStream V126.96.36.1992 Final installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.25 MB (15991640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PPSBrowser.exe (2.43 MB)
- PPSDesktopTip.exe (191.37 KB)
- PPSKernel.exe (6.12 MB)
- PPStream.exe (5.99 MB)
- PPSUpd.exe (173.37 KB)
- unpps.exe (374.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PPStream V188.8.131.522 Final version 184.108.40.2062
PPStream V220.127.116.112 Final is a program marketed by the software company PPStream, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PPStream V18.104.22.1682 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PPStream V22.214.171.1242 Final with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PPStream V126.96.36.1992 Final or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PPStream V188.8.131.522 Final". The PPStream V184.108.40.2062 Final application will be found automatically. When you click PPStream V220.127.116.112 Final in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PPStream V18.104.22.1682 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPStream V22.214.171.1242 Final:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PPS.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PPStream V126.96.36.1992 Final.
8. After uninstalling PPStream V188.8.131.522 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PPStream V184.108.40.2062 Final that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PPStream V220.127.116.112 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PPStream V18.104.22.1682 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PPStream V22.214.171.1242 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PPStream V126.96.36.1992 Final in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 17:07:32.397