PPStream V184.108.40.2068 Final
This page is about PPStream V220.127.116.118 Final for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PPStream V18.104.22.1688 Final from your computerPPStream, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on PPStream, Inc.. Further information about PPStream V22.214.171.1248 Final can be found at http://www.PPS.tv/
. PPStream V126.96.36.1998 Final is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PPStream V188.8.131.528 Final is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. PPStream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.28 MB (6584280 bytes) on disk.
PPStream V184.108.40.2068 Final installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.72 MB (7042416
bytes) on disk.
- PPSAP.exe (209.38 KB)
- PPStream.exe (6.28 MB)
- unpps.exe (238.02 KB)
This page is about PPStream V220.127.116.118 Final version 18.104.22.1688
PPStream V22.214.171.1248 Final is an application by PPStream, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PPStream V126.96.36.1998 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PPStream V188.8.131.528 Final from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PPStream V184.108.40.2068 Final or simply activate the Search field and type in "PPStream V220.127.116.118 Final". If it is installed on your PC the PPStream V18.104.22.1688 Final program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PPStream V22.214.171.1248 Final in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PPStream V126.96.36.1998 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPStream V188.8.131.528 Final:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PPS.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PPStream V184.108.40.2068 Final.
8. After uninstalling PPStream V220.127.116.118 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PPStream V18.104.22.1688 Final that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PPStream V22.214.171.1248 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PPStream V126.96.36.1998 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PPStream V188.8.131.528 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PPStream V184.108.40.2068 Final in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:11:14.630