PPStream V220.127.116.110 Final
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PPStream V18.104.22.1680 Final for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PPStream V22.214.171.1240 Final from your systemPPStream, Inc.
. More information about PPStream, Inc. can be found here
. More information about PPStream V126.96.36.1990 Final can be seen at http://www.PPS.tv/
. PPStream V188.8.131.520 Final is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PPStream directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove PPStream V184.108.40.2060 Final by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PPStream\unpps.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PPStream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.25 MB (6557104 bytes) on disk.
PPStream V220.127.116.110 Final contains of the executables below. They take 6.72 MB (7043544
bytes) on disk.
- PPSAP.exe (209.38 KB)
- PPStream.exe (6.25 MB)
- unpps.exe (265.66 KB)
This page is about PPStream V18.104.22.1680 Final version 22.214.171.1240
PPStream V126.96.36.1990 Final is a program by the software company PPStream, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall PPStream V188.8.131.520 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PPStream V184.108.40.2060 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PPStream V220.127.116.110 Final or simply click the Search field and type in "PPStream V18.104.22.1680 Final". The PPStream V22.214.171.1240 Final app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PPStream V126.96.36.1990 Final in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PPStream V188.8.131.520 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PPStream V184.108.40.2060 Final:
- The software company is: http://www.PPS.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PPStream V220.127.116.110 Final.
8. After uninstalling PPStream V18.104.22.1680 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PPStream V22.214.171.1240 Final which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PPStream V126.96.36.1990 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PPStream V188.8.131.520 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PPStream V184.108.40.2060 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PPStream V220.127.116.110 Final in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:14:43.380