PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final
PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final from your computerPPStream, Inc.
. More information on PPStream, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final can be seen at http://www.PPS.tv
. PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PPStream.exe and occupies 2.40 MB (2512760 bytes).
PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2824252
bytes) on disk.
- PPSAP.exe (205.37 KB)
- PPStream.exe (2.40 MB)
- unpps.exe (98.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12400
of PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final.
PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final is a program by PPStream, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final or simply activate the Search field and type in "PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final". The PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PPS.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final.
8. After removing PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:22:07.430