PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final
PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final from your computerPPStream, Inc.
. More information on PPStream, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final can be seen at http://www.PPS.tv
. PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PPStream.exe and occupies 2.40 MB (2512760 bytes).
PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2824252
bytes) on disk.
- PPSAP.exe (205.37 KB)
- PPStream.exe (2.40 MB)
- unpps.exe (98.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1100
of PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final.
PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final is a program by PPStream, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final or simply activate the Search field and type in "PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final". The PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final:
- The software company is: http://www.PPS.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final.
8. After removing PPStream V220.127.116.1100 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PPStream V18.104.22.16800 Final that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PPStream V22.214.171.12400 Final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PPStream V126.96.36.19900 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PPStream V188.8.131.5200 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PPStream V184.108.40.20600 Final supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:22:07.430