POSTAL Redux is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall POSTAL Redux from your systemRunning With Scissors
. Take a look here
for more information on Running With Scissors. Detailed information about POSTAL Redux can be seen at http://www.runningwithscissors.com
. Usually the POSTAL Redux application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\POSTAL Redux folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall POSTAL Redux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PostalREDUX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 133.00 KB (136192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in POSTAL Redux. They occupy 91.79 MB (96247280
bytes) on disk.
- PostalREDUX.exe (133.00 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (13.16 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- PostalREDUX-Win64-Shipping.exe (40.33 MB)
POSTAL Redux is a program by Running With Scissors. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall POSTAL Redux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall POSTAL Redux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate POSTAL Redux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "POSTAL Redux". If it exists on your system the POSTAL Redux app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click POSTAL Redux in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding POSTAL Redux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for POSTAL Redux:
- The software company is: http://www.runningwithscissors.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall POSTAL Redux.
8. After uninstalling POSTAL Redux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong POSTAL Redux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing POSTAL Redux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove POSTAL Redux by Running With Scissors from your PC, we are not saying that POSTAL Redux by Running With Scissors is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove POSTAL Redux supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 03:49:44.370