This page contains complete information on how to uninstall POPSweeper 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall POPSweeper 18.104.22.168 from your systemDevicode Technology Inc.
. More info about Devicode Technology Inc. can be read here
. More details about POPSweeper 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.devicode.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Devicode\POPSweeper2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling POPSweeper 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Devicode\POPSweeper2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. POPSweeper 188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 614.00 KB (628736 bytes) and is called POPSweeper.exe.
The executable files below are part of POPSweeper 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 1.28 MB (1346740
bytes) on disk.
- POPSweeper.exe (614.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.18 KB)
The current web page applies to POPSweeper 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
POPSweeper 22.214.171.124 is an application by Devicode Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase POPSweeper 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove POPSweeper 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find POPSweeper 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "POPSweeper 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the POPSweeper 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you select POPSweeper 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about POPSweeper 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for POPSweeper 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.devicode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Devicode\POPSweeper2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove POPSweeper 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing POPSweeper 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of POPSweeper 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing POPSweeper 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove POPSweeper 126.96.36.199 by Devicode Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that POPSweeper 188.8.131.52 by Devicode Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove POPSweeper 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 04:39:42.227