POP Peeper is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall POP Peeper from your systemMortal Universe
. You can read more on Mortal Universe or check for application updates here
. POP Peeper is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\POP Peeper directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for POP Peeper is C:\Program Files\POP Peeper\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1613824 bytes) on disk and is named POPPeeper.exe.
POP Peeper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.58 MB (1660532
bytes) on disk.
- POPPeeper.exe (1.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.61 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove POP Peeper:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_POP Peeper_POPPeeper_chm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_POP Peeper_POPPeeper_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_POP Peeper_Uninstall_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper\POP Peeper Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper\POP Peeper on the Web.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper\POP Peeper.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper\Uninstall POP Peeper.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\addrbook.inx
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\AntiJunk.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\Gmail\data.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\poppeeper.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\PPInfo.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\POP Peeper
POP Peeper is an application by the software company Mortal Universe. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall POP Peeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove POP Peeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find POP Peeper or simply click the Search field and type in "POP Peeper". If it is installed on your PC the POP Peeper app will be found very quickly. After you select POP Peeper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding POP Peeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove POP Peeper.
8. After removing POP Peeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of POP Peeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing POP Peeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove POP Peeper by Mortal Universe from your computer, nor are we saying that POP Peeper by Mortal Universe is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove POP Peeper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:14:31.293