This web page is about PONCHO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PONCHO from your systemDelve Interactive
. Open here
for more information on Delve Interactive. Please follow http://www.poncho-game.com
if you want to read more on PONCHO on Delve Interactive's web page. PONCHO is frequently set up in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Poncho folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PONCHO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and occupies 2.73 MB (2860832 bytes).
PONCHO is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.57 MB (19470840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
PONCHO is a program released by Delve Interactive. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PONCHO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PONCHO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PONCHO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PONCHO". If it is installed on your PC the PONCHO application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PONCHO in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PONCHO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PONCHO:
- The publisher is: http://www.poncho-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PONCHO.
8. After removing PONCHO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PONCHO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PONCHO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PONCHO by Delve Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that PONCHO by Delve Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PONCHO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 13:36:10.920