POM for Windows (Version 4)
This info is about POM for Windows (Version 4) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall POM for Windows (Version 4) from your systemPrentice-Hall
. You can find out more on Prentice-Hall or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.prenhall.com/weiss
if you want to read more on POM for Windows (Version 4) on Prentice-Hall's web page. Usually the POM for Windows (Version 4) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\POMQMV4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for POM for Windows (Version 4) is C:\Program Files (x86)\POMQMV4\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\POMQMV4\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file occupies 1.94 MB (2035712 bytes) on disk and is titled pomqmv4.exe.
POM for Windows (Version 4) contains of the executables below. They take 15.33 MB (16072363
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cnvToExcelV4.exe (376.00 KB)
- normalv4.exe (72.00 KB)
- pom4start.exe (24.00 KB)
- pomqmv4.exe (1.94 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
- POMQM.Colors.exe (974.21 KB)
- POMQM.CopyandPaste.exe (1.10 MB)
- POMQM.FormatToolbar.exe (1.08 MB)
- POMQM.Graphs.exe (948.08 KB)
- POMQM.Modules.exe (790.91 KB)
- POMQM.Normal.exe (864.90 KB)
- POMQM.Printing.exe (879.26 KB)
- POMQM.SampleProblem.exe (1.01 MB)
- POMQM.Screen.exe (778.87 KB)
- POMQM.StandardToolbar.exe (1.10 MB)
- POMQM.StepLP.exe (838.89 KB)
- POMQM.StepTrans.exe (897.74 KB)
- POMQM.UserPreferences.exe (873.35 KB)
- POMQM.UtilityToolbar.exe (839.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of POM for Windows (Version 4).
POM for Windows (Version 4) is a program marketed by the software company Prentice-Hall. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase POM for Windows (Version 4) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall POM for Windows (Version 4) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate POM for Windows (Version 4) or simply click the Search field and type in "POM for Windows (Version 4)". The POM for Windows (Version 4) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select POM for Windows (Version 4) in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about POM for Windows (Version 4), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for POM for Windows (Version 4):
- The publisher is: www.prenhall.com/weiss
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\POMQMV4\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\POMQMV4\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove POM for Windows (Version 4).
8. After removing POM for Windows (Version 4), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong POM for Windows (Version 4) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling POM for Windows (Version 4) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove POM for Windows (Version 4) by Prentice-Hall from your computer, we are not saying that POM for Windows (Version 4) by Prentice-Hall is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove POM for Windows (Version 4) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 12:02:28.097