POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta)
This page is about POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) from your computerPOIbase
. More information about POIbase can be read here
. More details about POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) can be found at http://www.POIbase.com/
. Usually the POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) is C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase\unins000.exe. POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta)'s main file takes about 7.07 MB (7417992 bytes) and is called POIbase.exe.
The executable files below are part of POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta). They take an average of 12.41 MB (13014847
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- POIbase.exe (7.07 MB)
- POIbaseTray.exe (104.50 KB)
- POIbaseUpdater.exe (775.63 KB)
- SetProxy.exe (472.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (110.50 KB)
- js.exe (2.74 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (18.00 KB)
- redit.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (257.50 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (105.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (89.00 KB)
The current web page applies to POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) version 2.0.24
POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) is a program released by POIbase. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) or simply click the Search feature and type in "POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta)". If it is installed on your PC the POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) app will be found very quickly. After you select POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.POIbase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta).
8. After uninstalling POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) by POIbase from your PC, we are not saying that POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) by POIbase is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall POIbase 2.0.24 (Beta) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 10:19:55.000