You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove POIbase 2.0.18 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall POIbase 2.0.18 from your computerPOIbase
. More information on POIbase can be seen here
. More details about POIbase 2.0.18 can be found at http://www.POIbase.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall POIbase 2.0.18. POIbase.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.12 MB (7467656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of POIbase 2.0.18. They occupy about 13.62 MB (14280519
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- POIbase.exe (7.12 MB)
- POIbaseTray.exe (104.50 KB)
- POIBaseUpdater.exe (775.63 KB)
- SetProxy.exe (472.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (110.50 KB)
- js.exe (2.74 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (18.00 KB)
- redit.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (257.50 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (105.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (89.00 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (655.00 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (532.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.18
of POIbase 2.0.18.
POIbase 2.0.18 is an application offered by the software company POIbase. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall POIbase 2.0.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase POIbase 2.0.18 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate POIbase 2.0.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "POIbase 2.0.18". If it exists on your system the POIbase 2.0.18 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click POIbase 2.0.18 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding POIbase 2.0.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for POIbase 2.0.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.POIbase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\POIbase\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove POIbase 2.0.18.
8. After uninstalling POIbase 2.0.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong POIbase 2.0.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling POIbase 2.0.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall POIbase 2.0.18 by POIbase from your computer, nor are we saying that POIbase 2.0.18 by POIbase is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall POIbase 2.0.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:38:00.250