POCE Versão 3.0.0
You can find below details on how to remove POCE Versão 3.0.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall POCE Versão 3.0.0 from your computerJPM
. Further information on JPM can be found here
. You can get more details on POCE Versão 3.0.0 at http://www.jpmabreu.pt
. POCE Versão 3.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\POCE directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove POCE Versão 3.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\POCE\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. POCE Versão 3.0.0's primary file takes around 659.79 KB (675625 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
POCE Versão 3.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 659.79 KB (675625
bytes) on disk.
This data is about POCE Versão 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
POCE Versão 3.0.0 is an application marketed by the software company JPM. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase POCE Versão 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase POCE Versão 3.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate POCE Versão 3.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "POCE Versão 3.0.0". If it exists on your system the POCE Versão 3.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click POCE Versão 3.0.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about POCE Versão 3.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for POCE Versão 3.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jpmabreu.pt
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\POCE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall POCE Versão 3.0.0.
8. After uninstalling POCE Versão 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong POCE Versão 3.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing POCE Versão 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove POCE Versão 3.0.0 by JPM from your computer, nor are we saying that POCE Versão 3.0.0 by JPM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove POCE Versão 3.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 01:22:51.073