PO Auto-Translator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PO Auto-Translator from your PCFunduc Software Inc.
. You can read more on Funduc Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about PO Auto-Translator can be seen at http://www.funduc.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\POAutoTranslator folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\POAutoTranslator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PO Auto-Translator. POAutoTranslate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk.
PO Auto-Translator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.21 MB (1273283
bytes) on disk.
- POAutoTranslate.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to PO Auto-Translator version 1.0.4558.40826
PO Auto-Translator is an application marketed by the software company Funduc Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall PO Auto-Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PO Auto-Translator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PO Auto-Translator or simply click the Search field and type in "PO Auto-Translator". If it is installed on your PC the PO Auto-Translator application will be found very quickly. When you click PO Auto-Translator in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PO Auto-Translator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PO Auto-Translator:
- The publisher is: http://www.funduc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\POAutoTranslator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PO Auto-Translator.
8. After uninstalling PO Auto-Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PO Auto-Translator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PO Auto-Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PO Auto-Translator by Funduc Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PO Auto-Translator by Funduc Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PO Auto-Translator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:20:12.377