This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PMView Pro for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PMView Pro from your PCNielsen Software
. You can read more on Nielsen Software or check for application updates here
. More details about PMView Pro can be found at http://www.pmview.com
. PMView Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PMView directory, depending on the user's option. PMView Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PMView\uninst.exe. PMView.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1127120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PMView Pro. They take an average of 1.12 MB (1177766
bytes) on disk.
- PMView.exe (1.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.46 KB)
This info is about PMView Pro version 3.75.24968
alone. Click on the links below for other PMView Pro versions:
...click to view all...
PMView Pro is a program marketed by the software company Nielsen Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase PMView Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PMView Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PMView Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PMView Pro". The PMView Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PMView Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PMView Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PMView Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.pmview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PMView\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PMView Pro.
8. After uninstalling PMView Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PMView Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PMView Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PMView Pro by Nielsen Software from your PC, we are not saying that PMView Pro by Nielsen Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PMView Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:19:33.017