You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PM Backup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PM Backup from your PCMoonchild Productions
. You can find out more on Moonchild Productions or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PM Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PM Backup is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\PM Backup\uninst1~.nsu". The program's main executable file is labeled pmbackup.exe and occupies 1.28 MB (1337085 bytes).
PM Backup contains of the executables below. They take 1.46 MB (1534205
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (192.50 KB)
- pmbackup.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about PM Backup version 0.8.0.0
PM Backup is a program released by Moonchild Productions. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PM Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PM Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PM Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "PM Backup". If it exists on your system the PM Backup application will be found automatically. When you click PM Backup in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PM Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PM Backup.
8. After uninstalling PM Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PM Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PM Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PM Backup by Moonchild Productions from your computer, nor are we saying that PM Backup by Moonchild Productions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PM Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.140