PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2
PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 from your computerDanfoss
. Open here
where you can find out more on Danfoss. Click on http://powersolutions.danfoss.com/
to get more info about PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 on Danfoss's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\PLUS1\8.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\PLUS1\8.1\Uninstall\unins000.exe. P1DriversSetup2.exe is the PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.92 MB (8309550 bytes) on disk.
PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 55.86 MB (58569882
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- P1BaseSetup.exe (22.95 MB)
- P1DriversSetup2.exe (7.92 MB)
- P1Diag.exe (16.85 MB)
- P1DiagServiceFileSupport.exe (2.51 MB)
- P1DiagTranslationEditor.exe (4.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1.2
of PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2.
PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 is a program offered by Danfoss. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2". If it exists on your system the PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://powersolutions.danfoss.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\PLUS1\8.1\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2.
8. After removing PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 by Danfoss from your computer, we are not saying that PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 by Danfoss is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PLUS+1 Service Tool 8.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 10:34:56.203