You can find below detailed information on how to remove PLS-POLE for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PLS-POLE from your systemPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Power Line Systems, Inc.. Further information about PLS-POLE can be found at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. PLS-POLE is frequently installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_pole directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove PLS-POLE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_pole\pls_pole64.exe -UNINSTALL. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called pls_pole64.exe and it has a size of 9.28 MB (9734264 bytes).
The following executables are contained in PLS-POLE. They take 15.99 MB (16770288
bytes) on disk.
- pls_pole.exe (6.71 MB)
- pls_pole64.exe (9.28 MB)
The current web page applies to PLS-POLE version 12.10
alone. Click on the links below for other PLS-POLE versions:
...click to view all...
PLS-POLE is a program by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase PLS-POLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PLS-POLE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PLS-POLE or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLS-POLE". If it exists on your system the PLS-POLE application will be found automatically. When you select PLS-POLE in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLS-POLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLS-POLE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_pole\pls_pole64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PLS-POLE.
8. After removing PLS-POLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PLS-POLE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PLS-POLE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PLS-POLE by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PLS-POLE by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PLS-POLE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 15:08:51.683