This info is about PLS-CADD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PLS-CADD from your PCPower Line Systems, Inc.
. More information on Power Line Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to PLS-CADD at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. The application is often located in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd folder (same installation drive as Windows). PLS-CADD's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd\pls_cadd64.exe -UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file is titled pls_cadd64.exe and it has a size of 14.93 MB (15659128 bytes).
PLS-CADD is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.68 MB (36361696
bytes) on disk:
- pls_cadd.exe (10.91 MB)
- pls_cadd64.exe (14.93 MB)
- pls_db.exe (3.09 MB)
- pls_db64.exe (5.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.10
of PLS-CADD. Click on the links below for other PLS-CADD versions:
...click to view all...
PLS-CADD is an application by the software company Power Line Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PLS-CADD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PLS-CADD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PLS-CADD or simply activate the Search field and type in "PLS-CADD". If it exists on your system the PLS-CADD app will be found automatically. After you select PLS-CADD in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PLS-CADD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLS-CADD:
- The software company is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd\pls_cadd64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PLS-CADD.
8. After uninstalling PLS-CADD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PLS-CADD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PLS-CADD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PLS-CADD by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PLS-CADD by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PLS-CADD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 15:08:51.677