You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PLEX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PLEX from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. Usually the PLEX application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PLEX's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "apps-8e673099@@pediatrix:PLEX". SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PLEX. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to PLEX version 1.0
PLEX is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PLEX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PLEX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PLEX or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLEX". If it exists on your system the PLEX program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PLEX in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PLEX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PLEX.
8. After uninstalling PLEX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PLEX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PLEX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PLEX by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that PLEX by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PLEX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:37:46.927