PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC from your computerPLDA
. Check out here
where you can read more on PLDA. You can read more about about PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC at http://www.plda.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Plug_ins\plda directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Plug_ins\plda\UninstallPLDA5.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named UninstallPLDA5.exe and its approximative size is 75.74 KB (77559 bytes).
PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC contains of the executables below. They take 75.74 KB (77559
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallPLDA5.exe (75.74 KB)
This info is about PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC version 5.2.0
PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC is an application by PLDA. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC or simply activate the Search field and type in "PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC". If it exists on your system the PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plda.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Plug_ins\plda\UninstallPLDA5.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC.
8. After removing PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC by PLDA from your computer, we are not saying that PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC by PLDA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PLDA 5 - Adobe Acrobat DC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:26:14.637