PLCUtility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PLCUtility from your systemD-Link
. Take a look here
for more details on D-Link. PLCUtility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\D-Link\PLCUtility directory, regulated by the user's decision. PLCUtility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\D-Link\PLCUtility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PLCUtility.exe and it has a size of 5.67 MB (5942784 bytes).
PLCUtility contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.13 MB (6432121
bytes) on disk.
- PLCUtility.exe (5.67 MB)
- Remove.exe (348.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.37 KB)
- InstPSC.exe (52.00 KB)
This web page is about PLCUtility version 4.00
PLCUtility is an application released by D-Link. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PLCUtility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PLCUtility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PLCUtility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PLCUtility". The PLCUtility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PLCUtility in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLCUtility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PLCUtility.
8. After uninstalling PLCUtility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PLCUtility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PLCUtility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PLCUtility by D-Link from your PC, we are not saying that PLCUtility by D-Link is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PLCUtility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:56:41.743