PLCEdit 2.2.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PLCEdit 2.2.1 from your PCM. Rehfeldt
. You can read more on M. Rehfeldt or check for application updates here
. More info about the software PLCEdit 2.2.1 can be found at http://www.PLCEdit.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PLCEdit directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for PLCEdit 2.2.1 is C:\Program Files\PLCEdit\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PLCEdit.exe and occupies 4.01 MB (4209664 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with PLCEdit 2.2.1. They take about 4.06 MB (4252902
bytes) on disk.
- PLCEdit.exe (4.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (42.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of PLCEdit 2.2.1.
PLCEdit 2.2.1 is a program offered by M. Rehfeldt. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PLCEdit 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PLCEdit 2.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PLCEdit 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLCEdit 2.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the PLCEdit 2.2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PLCEdit 2.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PLCEdit 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLCEdit 2.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.PLCEdit.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PLCEdit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PLCEdit 2.2.1.
8. After uninstalling PLCEdit 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PLCEdit 2.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PLCEdit 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PLCEdit 2.2.1 by M. Rehfeldt from your computer, we are not saying that PLCEdit 2.2.1 by M. Rehfeldt is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PLCEdit 2.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:33:18.987