PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS from your PCMail.ru
. More information on Mail.ru can be found here
. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/pubg?_1lp=1&_1ld=2513045_0
if you want to read more on PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS on Mail.ru's website. The program is often found in the C:\PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.07 MB (9513088 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. They occupy about 11.84 MB (12412288
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.07 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This web page is about PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS version 1.87
only. You can find below a few links to other PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS versions:
...click to view all...
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is an application offered by Mail.ru. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS". The PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS app will be found automatically. After you select PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/pubg?_1lp=1&_1ld=2513045_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
8. After uninstalling PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 09:37:50.797