You can find below detailed information on how to remove PLAY ONLINE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PLAY ONLINE from your computerZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on PLAY ONLINE on ZTE Corporation's website. Usually the PLAY ONLINE program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4G Hostless Modem\PLAY ONLINE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PLAY ONLINE is C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled LaunchWebUI.exe and its approximative size is 96.25 KB (98560 bytes).
The executables below are part of PLAY ONLINE. They occupy an average of 2.74 MB (2874392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (435.75 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (448.25 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.90 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (620.75 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (485.75 KB)
- Tip.exe (145.25 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (167.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
This data is about PLAY ONLINE version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other PLAY ONLINE versions:
PLAY ONLINE is an application by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PLAY ONLINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PLAY ONLINE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PLAY ONLINE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PLAY ONLINE". If it is installed on your PC the PLAY ONLINE application will be found automatically. After you click PLAY ONLINE in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PLAY ONLINE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PLAY ONLINE:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PLAY ONLINE.
8. After removing PLAY ONLINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PLAY ONLINE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PLAY ONLINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PLAY ONLINE by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PLAY ONLINE by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PLAY ONLINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 21:02:05.310