PLANET NAS Finder V2.1
This page is about PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 from your systemPLANET
. You can find out more on PLANET or check for application updates here
. Click on
to get more info about PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 on PLANET's website. Usually the PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLANET\NAS-7202 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PLANET\NAS-7202\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PLANET NAS Finder V2.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.83 MB (10302976 bytes) on disk and is titled NAS Finder V2.1.exe.
PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.96 MB (10448104
bytes) on disk.
- IovstRouteService_win7.exe (20.00 KB)
- NAS Finder V2.1.exe (9.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of PLANET NAS Finder V2.1.
PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 is a program offered by the software company PLANET. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLANET NAS Finder V2.1". If it is installed on your PC the PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PLANET NAS Finder V2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLANET NAS Finder V2.1:
- The web site of the program is:
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PLANET\NAS-7202\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PLANET NAS Finder V2.1.
8. After removing PLANET NAS Finder V2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 by PLANET from your PC, we are not saying that PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 by PLANET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PLANET NAS Finder V2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-08 08:45:28.587