PLAN Software version 22.214.171.124
PLAN Software version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PLAN Software version 188.8.131.52 from your systemAccess Control Services
. Go over here
for more info on Access Control Services. You can read more about related to PLAN Software version 184.108.40.206 at http://www.xplan.com
. Usually the PLAN Software version 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAN Software folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PLAN Software version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAN Software\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.21 MB (2313216 bytes) on disk and is called XPLANEditor.exe.
PLAN Software version 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 21.26 MB (22290081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (757.66 KB)
- ControlActions.exe (2.23 MB)
- Controller.exe (2.33 MB)
- EvtMon.exe (3.99 MB)
- fpCCTVAvigilon.exe (123.00 KB)
- fpCCTVHikVision.exe (1.13 MB)
- fpCCTVLuxriot.exe (98.00 KB)
- fpCCTVNexus.exe (1.10 MB)
- fpCCTVShell.exe (913.00 KB)
- fpCCTVVidecon.exe (53.00 KB)
- fpCCTVWeb.exe (620.00 KB)
- MigrationStation.exe (1.96 MB)
- SerialControl.exe (1.81 MB)
- XPLANBigThumbs.exe (1.53 MB)
- XPLANEditor.exe (2.21 MB)
- xplanSerialControlSvc.exe (489.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of PLAN Software version 188.8.131.52.
PLAN Software version 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Access Control Services. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PLAN Software version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PLAN Software version 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PLAN Software version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "PLAN Software version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the PLAN Software version 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PLAN Software version 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PLAN Software version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PLAN Software version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xplan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAN Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PLAN Software version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing PLAN Software version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PLAN Software version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PLAN Software version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PLAN Software version 220.127.116.11 by Access Control Services from your computer, we are not saying that PLAN Software version 18.104.22.168 by Access Control Services is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PLAN Software version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:41:09.883