PL/SQL Developer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PL/SQL Developer from your PCAllround Automations
. Check out here
for more details on Allround Automations. Usually the PL/SQL Developer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLSQL Developer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PL/SQL Developer is aaRemove. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PlSqlDev.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.55 MB (4772128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PL/SQL Developer. They occupy about 6.48 MB (6799072
bytes) on disk.
- PlSqlDev.exe (4.55 MB)
- ExamDiff.exe (543.94 KB)
- OFSManager.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to PL/SQL Developer version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find here a few links to other PL/SQL Developer releases:
PL/SQL Developer is a program marketed by the software company Allround Automations. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PL/SQL Developer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PL/SQL Developer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PL/SQL Developer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PL/SQL Developer". The PL/SQL Developer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PL/SQL Developer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PL/SQL Developer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PL/SQL Developer.
8. After removing PL/SQL Developer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PL/SQL Developer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PL/SQL Developer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PL/SQL Developer by Allround Automations from your PC, we are not saying that PL/SQL Developer by Allround Automations is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PL/SQL Developer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 13:21:02.403