PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710
This web page is about PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 from your computerAllround Automations
. More data about Allround Automations can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLSQL Developer folder (same installation drive as Windows). PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710's complete uninstall command line is aaRemove. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.04 MB (6334280 bytes) on disk and is named plsqldev.exe.
PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.00 MB (8389744
bytes) on disk.
- plsqldev.exe (6.04 MB)
- ExamDiff.exe (571.79 KB)
- OFSManager.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.5.1710
of PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710.
PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 is an application released by Allround Automations. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710". If it exists on your system the PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710.
8. After uninstalling PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 by Allround Automations from your computer, we are not saying that PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 by Allround Automations is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PL/SQL Developer  10.0.5.1710 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:39:28.627