PK Finder versión 1.4.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.4.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.4.1 from your systemCodeDead
. You can read more on CodeDead or check for application updates here
. Further information about PK Finder versión 1.4.1 can be found at https://codedead.com/
. Usually the PK Finder versión 1.4.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for PK Finder versión 1.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is labeled PK Finder.exe.
PK Finder versión 1.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.29 MB (1348649
bytes) on disk.
- PK Finder.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about PK Finder versión 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
PK Finder versión 1.4.1 is an application marketed by the software company CodeDead. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase PK Finder versión 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PK Finder versión 1.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PK Finder versión 1.4.1". If it exists on your system the PK Finder versión 1.4.1 application will be found automatically. When you click PK Finder versión 1.4.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PK Finder versión 1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PK Finder versión 1.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://codedead.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PK Finder versión 1.4.1.
8. After uninstalling PK Finder versión 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PK Finder versión 1.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PK Finder versión 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PK Finder versión 1.4.1 by CodeDead from your PC, nor are we saying that PK Finder versión 1.4.1 by CodeDead is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PK Finder versión 1.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:27:46.387