PJSoft Licence Server 1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 from your PCPJSoft
. Open here
for more info on PJSoft. Please open http://pjsoft.drenik.net/
if you want to read more on PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 on PJSoft's page. Usually the PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PJLicenceServer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PJSoft Licence Server 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PJLicenceServer\unins000.exe". PJSoft Licence Server 1.0's primary file takes around 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) and its name is servermanager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PJSoft Licence Server 1.0. They occupy about 2.11 MB (2215178
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- licserver.exe (501.00 KB)
- validator.exe (602.00 KB)
- servermanager.exe (408.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PJSoft Licence Server 1.0.
PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company PJSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PJSoft Licence Server 1.0". If it exists on your system the PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PJSoft Licence Server 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PJSoft Licence Server 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://pjsoft.drenik.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PJLicenceServer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PJSoft Licence Server 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PJSoft Licence Server 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 by PJSoft from your PC, we are not saying that PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 by PJSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PJSoft Licence Server 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:23:15.440