PIXresizer 1.0.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PIXresizer 1.0.6 from your computerBluefive software
. Check out here
for more info on Bluefive software. More information about PIXresizer 1.0.6 can be found at http://bluefive.pair.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PIXresizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). PIXresizer 1.0.6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PIXresizer\unins000.exe. PIXresizer 1.0.6's primary file takes around 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) and is called PIXresizer.exe.
PIXresizer 1.0.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 350.14 KB (358546
bytes) on disk:
- PIXresizer.exe (276.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6
of PIXresizer 1.0.6.
PIXresizer 1.0.6 is a program by the software company Bluefive software. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PIXresizer 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PIXresizer 1.0.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PIXresizer 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "PIXresizer 1.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the PIXresizer 1.0.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click PIXresizer 1.0.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PIXresizer 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PIXresizer 1.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://bluefive.pair.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PIXresizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PIXresizer 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling PIXresizer 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PIXresizer 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PIXresizer 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PIXresizer 1.0.6 by Bluefive software from your PC, we are not saying that PIXresizer 1.0.6 by Bluefive software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PIXresizer 1.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 02:05:10.350