PIXEL DESIGNER is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PIXEL DESIGNER from your PCPIXEL ehf
. More information on PIXEL ehf can be found here
. Usually the PIXEL DESIGNER application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PIXEL DESIGNER directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PIXEL DESIGNER by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PIXEL DESIGNER\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PIXEL DESIGNER.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 35.32 MB (37038779 bytes) on disk.
PIXEL DESIGNER is comprised of the following executables which occupy 42.52 MB (44586684
bytes) on disk:
- PIXEL DESIGNER.exe (35.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.20 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.07 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.8
of PIXEL DESIGNER. Click on the links below for other PIXEL DESIGNER versions:
PIXEL DESIGNER is an application offered by the software company PIXEL ehf. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PIXEL DESIGNER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PIXEL DESIGNER from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PIXEL DESIGNER or simply click the Search field and type in "PIXEL DESIGNER". If it exists on your system the PIXEL DESIGNER app will be found very quickly. After you click PIXEL DESIGNER in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PIXEL DESIGNER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PIXEL DESIGNER.
8. After uninstalling PIXEL DESIGNER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PIXEL DESIGNER which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PIXEL DESIGNER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PIXEL DESIGNER by PIXEL ehf from your computer, we are not saying that PIXEL DESIGNER by PIXEL ehf is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PIXEL DESIGNER supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:26:58.417