PIT-Y.pl 2018 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PIT-Y.pl 2018 from your systemGP SOFT
. You can find out more on GP SOFT or check for application updates here
. More info about the application PIT-Y.pl 2018 can be seen at http://www.gpsoft.pl
. PIT-Y.pl 2018 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIT-Y.pl 2018 directory, subject to the user's decision. PIT-Y.pl 2018's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PIT-Y.pl 2018\unins000.exe. PIT-Y.exe is the PIT-Y.pl 2018's primary executable file and it takes about 1.21 MB (1264648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PIT-Y.pl 2018. They take about 1.90 MB (1991426
bytes) on disk.
- PIT-Y.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.74 KB)
This data is about PIT-Y.pl 2018 version 6.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PIT-Y.pl 2018:
...click to view all...
PIT-Y.pl 2018 is an application released by the software company GP SOFT. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PIT-Y.pl 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PIT-Y.pl 2018 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PIT-Y.pl 2018 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PIT-Y.pl 2018". If it is installed on your PC the PIT-Y.pl 2018 application will be found very quickly. After you click PIT-Y.pl 2018 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PIT-Y.pl 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PIT-Y.pl 2018:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gpsoft.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PIT-Y.pl 2018\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PIT-Y.pl 2018.
8. After uninstalling PIT-Y.pl 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PIT-Y.pl 2018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PIT-Y.pl 2018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PIT-Y.pl 2018 by GP SOFT from your PC, we are not saying that PIT-Y.pl 2018 by GP SOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PIT-Y.pl 2018 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 16:46:26.953