PIPE version 1.06.08
This web page is about PIPE version 1.06.08 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PIPE version 1.06.08 from your systemMash Games
. More information on Mash Games can be found here
. Further information about PIPE version 1.06.08 can be found at http://www.bmxstreets.com/pipe
. Usually the PIPE version 1.06.08 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIPE directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PIPE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PIPE version 1.06.08. PIPE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 624.50 KB (639488 bytes) on disk.
PIPE version 1.06.08 contains of the executables below. They take 1.33 MB (1391269
bytes) on disk.
- PIPE.exe (624.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (734.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06.08
of PIPE version 1.06.08.
PIPE version 1.06.08 is an application marketed by the software company Mash Games. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall PIPE version 1.06.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PIPE version 1.06.08 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PIPE version 1.06.08 or simply click the Search field and type in "PIPE version 1.06.08". If it is installed on your PC the PIPE version 1.06.08 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PIPE version 1.06.08 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PIPE version 1.06.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PIPE version 1.06.08:
- The software company is: http://www.bmxstreets.com/pipe
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PIPE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PIPE version 1.06.08.
8. After uninstalling PIPE version 1.06.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PIPE version 1.06.08 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIPE version 1.06.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PIPE version 1.06.08 by Mash Games from your PC, we are not saying that PIPE version 1.06.08 by Mash Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PIPE version 1.06.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 09:40:05.113